Wow Cup for Kids- Multiple Colors
Our Wow Kids® drinkware is enjoyed by toddlers starting at 12 months and to kids of all ages. The Wow Kids® cups are designed to span across a wider age range than our Wow Baby® cups. The clean and durable design provides for years of use as a child grows from the toddler years into pre-school and beyond to their early adolescent years. The Wow Kids® cup is a multi-function spill free cup that provides for an effective & healthy alternative to a sippy and straw cup, or a simple solution for those wanting a smoother transition to an open cup or just as an everyday fun cup. The Wow Kids® cup uses the same patented lid technology as the Wow Baby® cups but is meant to act and feel more like a regular household open cup. It's small enough to be handled by those children exhibiting advanced coordination in the early toddler years and big enough to be used by older children without it feeling and looking like a baby cup. It also comes finished with a matte surface which helps the child grip the cup more firmly and a locking lid.
• 360° Drinking Edge: Drink anywhere from the even flow drinking edge.
• Spill Free: Spills are virtually eliminated by our patented automatic membrane sealing technology. Drop it, shake it, tip it upside down – Completely spill free, worry free and hassle free. No more messy spills!
• No Spouts, Levers or Buttons: Drink through gentle sucking.
• BPA, Phthalate & PVC Free: 100% guaranteed food safe materials.
• Dishwasher Safe: Clean all parts safely & easily.
• Fun & Easy to Use: Kids of all ages find the Wow Cup® simple to use and lots of fun!
• Trasition to an Open Cup Sooner: Wow Cup®'s patented 360° UNI-Flow™ drinking edge helps toddlers develop the oral and motor coordination to transition into an open round cup sooner without spilling the contents.
• Supports Natural Oral Development: Because there are no spouts and straws, the the Wow Cup assists in the prevention of potential Orthodontia issues due to long term sucking on spouts.
All of our new materials meet all the requirements as set forth by organizations such as:
• U.S. FDA food safety standards
• U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC)
• U.S. ASTM 963 Toy Safety Standard
• European Community food safety standards
• Japanese Ministry of Health & Welfare