Smart Bottoms 3.1 Cloth Diaper- George
Smart Bottoms' Organic, One Size, All-in-One diaper fits most babies 10-35 lbs. This uniquely designed diaper offers superior absorbency without additional bulk. The attached insert can be folded to customize where your child needs the most absorbency.
Some amazing features of this diaper are:
- Lined with 100% Certified Organic Cotton. Offering 10 super absorbent layers!
- All-in-One design makes diaper changes quick and easy. Some say these are the "easiest cloth diaper"
- Patent-pending design allows for quick dry time. Most machines will dry in one cycle on warm.
- Wide elastic around the legs decreases chance for red marks and prevents leaks.
- Manufactured in the USA from domestic and foreign materials.
Inner: 100% Organic Cotton
Outer: 100% PUL
What do I need to do before using my diaper for the first time?
Prep diaper before first use by washing 6-8 times. Test the absorbency by pouring water onto the dry diaper; it should absorb instantly. If it does not, wash a couple more times and try again. The number of washes required to properly prep the diaper depends on the type of washer and detergent, as well as the hardness of the water. Wash and dry warm. Do not use bleach or fabric softener because this can affect the absorbency of the diaper.