L'ovedbaby Organic Cotton Long-Sleeve Bodysuit- Stone
These adorable 100% organic cotton separates are super-soft and form-fitting. GOTS-certified organic, they are minimally processed, safety tested and naturally flame retardant. Their chic colors are perfect for playing mix-and-match, while their minimalist design and clean lines look great on their own or layered together.
- Fits snug to the body.
- Features our beautiful "snap" neckline for a tailored look.
- Sizes NB/Preemie, 0-3m, and 3-6m include fold-over, gl'oved-sleeves™ for added warmth and protection from self-scratching.
- Newborn/Preemie size is best suited for multiples or little ones under 7 lbs.
- GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton.
When we launched our Cotton Basics Collection™ of conventional cotton clothing in 2005, our number one goal was to provide safe, minimally-processed, 100% cotton garments. That meant no harsh added chemicals, no dangerous flame retardants, and the use of water-based dyes.
After much research, we discovered the added benefits of transitioning this Cotton Basics Collection™ to 100% ORGANIC cotton, certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard, the leading standard in organic textile production). Organic is not only safer for our little customers and the environment, but equally important for the cotton farmers who suffer the risk of serious illnesses brought on by close contact with the many carcinogenic pesticides still used in conventional cotton farming today.
Many of these farmers are parents themselves, and we want them to be around for their little ones. So, we've taken this first step toward creating a better environment for everyone...and we thank you for joining us on this important journey.
GOTS stands for Global Organic Textile Standard, the world's leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers. It sets both environmental and social standards. GOTS:
- Prohibits the use of toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nano particles, genetically modified organisms (GMO) and their enzymes in garment production.
- Prohibits Azo dyes that release carcinogenic amine compounds.
- Enforces restrictions for accessories (e.g. no PVC, nickel or chrome permitted).
- Prohibits PVC plastics and other harmful material in the packaging of organic goods.