Natursutten Glass Baby Bottles 9 oz (2 Pack)
- Bottle made in France of borosilicate glass, which is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock-resistant (withstands extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing).
- Nipple made in Italy of all-natural rubber, which is free of harmful chemicals. Its natural softness creates a feeding-experience that more closely simulates breastfeeding.
- Anti-colic double-valve ensures a more even milkflow, preventing colic and gas.
- All parts free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- Glass is the safer choice: free of BPA/BPS or other harmful chemicals which can leach from plastic bottles.
The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is eliminated during production.
NATURSUTTEN® has a very modern and extremely environmentally friendly packaging in a super nice and implemented Danish design.
- Natursutten packaging is made in Denmark
- All paper/cardboard used is FSC certified
- Printed with non-toxic inks
- Environment friendly and biodegradable
Made from FSC certified cardboard, printed with the exclusive use of environmentally friendly and non-toxic ink colors. A small sticker made from rocks closes each box.