Maxi-Cosi Dana Stroller- Red Rumor
If your baby’s sleeping peacefully in the car seat, there’s no need to wake them when transferring to the stroller. The Dana also works as a travel system with the included Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters. You can use the Dana in this travel system mode both with and without the stroller seat attached, letting you choose how you want to get around. In both carriage and taxi mode, the extra-large Cosi Canopy helps protect baby’s sensitive eyes from bright lights. The canopy also features a peek-a-boo window to give you a comforting view of your baby while strolling.
The Dana is a full-featured stroller and includes a parent cup holder and a roomy storage basket for your gear. The seat comes with a 5-point padded harness system to keep your baby snug and comfortable while strolling. It also has multi-position recline, letting you give your child the perfect angle, whether upright for watching the world ahead of them or leaning back for a little snooze.
The seat fabrics are reversible, letting you get two different looks in one stroller. The seat is also both machine washable and dryer safe, making it easy to get a thorough clean. The easy, compact fold makes is simple to store the Dana away, whether in the car as you head out for the day, or at home once the day’s journeys are done. No matter what your destination, the Dana stroller lets your family get there in comfort and style.
- 3 Modes of Use
- Car Seat Taxi with extra-large canopy
- From birth in carriage mode – or with the car seat
- Removable Cosi Cushion and adjustable headrest are both reversible for a different look
- Reversible and machine washable seat insert
- Extra-large Cosi Canopy with peek-a-boo window can also be used with just the Infant Seat
- Carriage mode allows multiple seating options from birth
- Includes Maxi-Cosi infant car seat adapters
- Easy, compact fold
- Multi position reclining seat with 5 point padded harness system
- Parent cup holder included
- Larger storage basket