Joho Baby Linen Ring Sling- St. Croix
Baby wearing with ring slings help both mother and baby successfully and joyfully transition from womb to world in the crucial fourth trimester.
Linen is a timeless classic, beloved for ages for its beauty, strength and versatility. Five times stronger than cotton and naturally antibacterial, linen is woven from spun flax -- one of the most sustainable natural fibers in the world. Thermo-regulating with a built-in wicking property, our linen slings breathe wonderfully, keeping you warm and cozy in the winter and cool and dry in the summer. The simple gorgeousness of linen is suited to every occasion, from family beach adventures to special events and everything in between.
• grow with your child from womb through the toddler years
• are easy on/off, just cinch and go
• are perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
• promote bonding, and calm fussy babies
• are great for naps when out and about
• mimic natural in-arms carrying positions
• are easy to care for and become softer and stronger over time
• allow you to get work done and make both of you happy
• are made in the USA
We Also Recommend